Deolan SA takes your privacy very seriously. We ask that you read this privacy notice carefully as it contains important information about what to expect when Deolan SA collects personal information (as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998) about you from our website and how Deolan SA will use your personal data.
The information we collect about you
When you register for our services using this site we may collect personal information which might include (for example only); name, email address, telephone number, and information about your requirements.
How we will use the information about you
We gather this information to allow us to process your registration of interest as a client or possible client and provide the information or services you request. The relevant information may then be used by us or our agents or sub-contractors to communicate with you on any matter related to the conduct of your affairs with us and the provision of services and information in general. If you agree we may also contact you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you.
We may also use this information for the purpose of monitoring website usage in order to help to develop our website and our services. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
We may wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service or product we may think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information please send an email message to email@example.com. Also if you agree to us providing you with marketing information you can always opt out at a later date. We may also want to provide you with related information from third parties we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you agree to us providing you with third party marketing information you can always opt out at a later date.
- What is a cookie?
- Deleting and blocking cookies
- To block cookies, you can change the settings on your browser (see the section below). However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of our site. Our system will issue cookies as soon as you visit our site, unless you have changed your browser settings so that cookies are refused.
- Changing your cookie settings
- To change the cookie setting in your browser, look for the 'options', ‘settings’ or 'preferences' menu of your internet browser. The following links to popular internet browser help sections may be useful.
- Can I withdraw my consent?
If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you will need to delete your cookies usingyour internet browser settings.
For further information about deleting or blocking cookies, please visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2
- Your consent
If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of this Website, you must stop using our site.
- What cookies do we use and why?
- The cookies used on our site are called ‘Performance’ cookies.
'Performance' cookies collect information about how you use our Website – e.g. which pages you visit and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how our Website works, understand what interests our users and measure how effective our content is.
We use performance cookies to:
- Web analytics: Provide anonymous statistics on how our Website is used
- Error management: Help us improve the Web site by measuring any errors that occur.
Some of our performance cookies are managed for us by third parties. However, we don't allow the third party to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
By using our site, you accept the use of 'Performance' cookies. Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the Web site, so if you prevent them we cannot guarantee how our site will perform for you.
- The cookies used on our site are called ‘Performance’ cookies. 'Performance' cookies collect information about how you use our Website – e.g. which pages you visit and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how our Website works, understand what interests our users and measure how effective our content is. We use performance cookies to:
How to protect your information
We have put in place security procedures and technical and organisation measures to safeguard your personal information.
We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the internet.
Access to your information and updating and correcting your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you like a copy of some or all of your personal information please send an email to email@example.com or send a letter to the address below. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to Deolan SA changes, for example if you change your email address, name or payment details please let us know the correct details by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may ask us or we may ask you to correct information you or we think is inaccurate. You may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
By submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.
How to contact Deolan
Links to other websites
Other privacy information